Translate

Wednesday 3 June 2015

The Backgrounds - Final Pieces




To start off the first poster's background all I did was to write the letters HA in a simple way as shown.
I created this in Adobe Illustrator using the pen tool. What I was hoping to achieve was to have text that looks like it has been written in a way due to rage or insanity repetitively. 

I then copied them as combined and then pasted it on top of the other ones but slightly to the right so you could see both sets.













I then once again added another layer of the text but even further apart. This has started to look like how I wanted, but felt that it was missing one thing.












what I did was to add one final line onto the middle, this ended up balancing the whole piece out.

I had then managed to achieve the text look that I wanted.











For the next background, I chose to have the bats, these have also been create in Adobe Illustrator what i did was to simply draw a shape of a bat.
 Then using the same shape I started copy and pasting them over the top of each other so I could make it start to look like bats coming out of a cave.





This then built up like this so when i fill it with colour some of them will be blended together to cause a black mass.












The next thing I did was to add a few more bats that where separate from the others so that it looked like they where flying of into the sky.




                                     






By adding the fill you can see already that it is starting to look better than just having the outlined version.
Due to the rough outline at the bottom on the previous one i decided to make a box and fill in in black so that bats then look like they are gradually flying up and away from each other.

Here shows the end colour I choose for my second poster.






But there had also been some other options shown below.  

No comments:

Post a Comment