Translate

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Alternative Presentation Ideas

Here is one of the options I could have done for my final piece, this is framed.
This could have been an option because it looks like professional.
Its nice to have the thick black border around the edge of the piece.
But the other option is to have a frame that doesn't really have a border and makes the piece look as though it is floating.
For my posters i would have preferred to have the frame that doesn't have as much border because my piece has enough black in it that it doesn't need a massive outline.














This chose is a bit more contemporary due to it being hung up on string and then just pinned. I like the idea of this because it shows a more laid back look to the work and feel that the work looks more appealing to view.
It also allows you to chose different sized images within the whole piece without it looking out of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment