Translate

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Colour Poster Experimetns

Here I have decided to experiment with different way my final posters could look with this lot I have looked at Colour photos with black and white touches.

This is the first one I decided to create, being an experiment but also a response to the designer Olly Moss. what i have chose to do is make all of the images inside the torso of a orange tone colour this likes to Olly Moss' pieces because for the posters I look into he chooses the same colour palette of orange for the posters even though they had different subject matters that looks as though they where in a set.
Olly Moss




Here are some other alternative designs. With both of the posters on the left and the right, I have chose to do experiment with having only one image out of all of them colour. This I really like as that image becomes the focal point of the piece.
I perforate one on the right because it is not to much like the one on the left, it fits in well with the rest of the piece unlike then on the left.





No comments:

Post a Comment