Translate

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Different Composition - Final Posters

With this composition i had based my images to be all about London and the buildings and bridges, to my eye Id say that this piece was a bit to busy, that the images don't blend as well together as they should like my final choices that had been made so the image looked like it was one rather than five put together.

This one I decided that to focus on using photos that only included buildings / architecture. This has not turned out as bad as the last chose but i still feel that they look as though they are bumping against each other rather than comfortably positioned together.


















With this composition I chose one of the really nice images of an old building that has a lot of detail and placed it at the bottom part of the piece so it is the largest image of the set and becomes the focal point.

What I like more about my final chose is that i have included more than three images in the final poster, this example only features two main images so doesn't look as interesting and have a lot of chooses to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment