Translate

Monday 30 March 2015

Evaluation of development

When doing the experiment cor my exquisite corpse project, i tried to make sure that i covered all of the areas.

Here i decided to try and make parts of ivy and brambles from fabric and wire.
I really like how it has turned out, this i could use to wrap around my sculptures body and then drap it onto the floor.

The next thing i have decided to do was create some roots/branches to show the main body of the sculpture i have tried creating this through using air dry clay, painted wire hot textiles and fabric.
My favourite ones out of all of them is the air dry clay and the fabric, to me they are the ones that look most like the original source.
The next thing i could try is combining some of the ones i have used seperately to see if i can make something more unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment